Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two months old already!

So my baby boy is two months old already! Where did the time go? He had developed such a little personality already. Just this morning he was with his Nanna and was pulling this real serious face and as soon as she reacted to it he just started grinning and cooing as if to say "ha ha i fooled you!" He is already such a tease! My mom send him the cutest little camo hat and mittens, so as soon as he got out of the bath we put it on him...


What a little cutie! He is such a little chunk too. When he was born he only wiehged 6 lbs 14 oz and he is already up to 12 lbs now! He holds his head up all by himself now and loves to stand (with the help of his mommy or daddy). He can also sit all by himself propped up on the couch. I can't beleive how he can get cuter and cuter everyday! Well that is my rant about how wonderful my baby is but as you can see... it is the truth! We just love the little guy!

1 comment:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Chels~
He is such a doll. I cant believe that he is 12 pounds. Maclee is 8 months today and she is only 15 pounds crazy! I miss you guys and love you tons!