Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i LoVe My FaMiLy :D

We took some family picts today, they turned out okay i guess... It's hard to get Broadie's attention and keep it long enough to take the pict.

These are two of my favs but Broadie isn't having very much fun!
I like this one. I was just messing around while Zac was showing Broadie the tree. He LOVES the lights.
This is our real life, crazy, hectic, caotic awesome family! Ha ha, setting the timer when the dogs are in the pict doesn't really work. Tank is the only one who kinda knew what was going on but the other dogs were more interesting. Taitor has his back to the camera and is covering me and PIx. Pix is most likely growling at Taitor cause he is too close to her mom...












1 comment:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Cute Cute. I love the on of you out side alot alot. I miss you. I know I tell you that on every comment but heck i do miss ya ha ha love ya lots