Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Nursery!

So... we spent weeks getting Broadie's nursery ready and now he doesn't even use it! First of all our house is way too cold upstairs and so we sleep downstairs in our guest bedroom and he sleeps in the middle (yes in the bed, thanks Zac). And then walking all the way up the stairs to change his diaper seems silly so we just do that downstairs too...hmmm, i'm just not sure it was worth the effort but it looks AWESOME! Maybe in the spring:D






This was his first day hanging out in his rockin chair while i took the picts!










4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey this is Ashley (Kendall) Benson
this is sooo cute!! Oh and by the way I've added you on my list!! Send me an email and i will add you cuz i went private with my blog..

Ashley said...

hey sorry i meant to add my email.. so just send me a message..

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Chels
I love his room it is so so dang cute.

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Chelsea! It was so good to hear from you!! Your little boy is darling (in a masculine way) and it is so good to hear from you! Keep in touch and tell the fam HI!! erin and jake