Friday, November 21, 2008

Newbee

Hey, so i am new at this but i'm tyring and i think figuring it out... Anyways, what's been going on with us... well for starters we had our first baby on Oct 7th, it's a boy! We named him Broadie Lynn Brock. He is so much fun, and we are loving being parents! I guess other than that Zac is not only working for the Farmington Fire Dept but he is also going to be testing to start at the Cortez one too. He loves his firefighting. Broadie and I are just trying to figure out our routine and i am enjoying staying at home with him. That is about all that is new with us:D

1 comment:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

YAY CHELS~
I am so glad that you have a blog. I love having a blog cause not only can people see whats going on in your life but you kinda can use it for like a journal type deal you know. By the way I love your blog it is so cute. I miss you tons give Broadie a Kiss from aunt Farkle I love you guys