Sunday, November 29, 2009

November family fun

This year for Thanksgiving we went to St. George to my grandma Lynn's house. We had delicious food and alot of fun visiting. I of course left my camera in the car until the last day so i didn't get many picts... here are my two favs!
Broadie and Grandpa wrestling.

Broad and Dad swingin. Enjoying the nice weather.
(I love the leaves in the back)
After St. George we came up to my parents house and on Saturday we went to Tanya's baby shower. It was so much fun. Mikkell and Maclee were there and Mac and Broad became such good little friends. There were playing football and chasing each other. SoOoO cute!

These next few are my favorites that i got...


*Grandma Mc with the babes*
*Skylee and Elle*
It was fun to get together with my mom's family at the shower. I loved seeing everyone... We are up in Utah till Wednesday but i don't think anything is planned so we will see what happens!

1 comment:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

YAY I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! I miss you tons and I am so glad we got to play a little I need to come stay at your house sometime well me and my family and you need to come up here! I love you tons!