Monday, February 9, 2009

The doctor comfirms...

We have a toad! Broad went for his 4 month check up and he was 17 pounds 1 ounce! He was 25 and a half inches long... so he is kinda a stout little guy!

He got a new chair for Christmas from his Grandma and Grandpa and he LOVES it! (Obviously)

We also got him a new giraffe blanky thing today. It's super soft and he loves to cuddle it.


...And eat it!

Zac and I are still alive too... i haven't made a post about us for a while. I just got back from Utah. Broadie and i stayed with my parents for two weeks. We had a really good time. Zac has just been working... In farmington and Cortez. Still loving fire!

3 comments:

..Amber.. said...

Chelsea! He is a BIG boy! Super Cute!

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Wow so I am pretty sure he has passed Maclee! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Chels! I just bumped into your blog and thought I'd say hi! You have such a cute family!